It’s not easy being a mom, a wife and having a career in this day and age – but today’s “modern woman” is expected to be an expert in all 3 of these roles. The problem is, every woman is designed to have one of those main roles (mom, wife, career), be the “first” role in her life.
If a woman falls into the trap of “all things being equal” – her belief in herself will begin to fade, and her light will start to dim. Especially if she chooses a role that is directly against the grain of who she really is at her core level.
Eventually, there comes a point where she can no longer deny her core self and suddenly, she can find herself asking questions she’d never even consider asking before.
This Dynamic Presentation will be presented LIVE by the Co-Founders of FRZ, Carrie Cox and David Wilkinson. Join us on Tuesday, November 27th at Community Banks of Colorado, 4532 E Boardwalk Drive in Fort Collins from 8:45am-10:00am. Registration is required here.
Join us in person and bring your friend or watch us on FaceBook Live (Feminine Revolutionz) as we dive into this amazing topic!
Becoming a successful networker in Northern Colorado is no easy task!
The truth is, it’s fairly easy to meet people here – but the question is, are you gaining new business, or are you just making lots of friends?
During this presentation on how to become a dynamic and successful networker, you will…
– Discover the 8 steps of highly-effective networking which DOMINATES the marketplace (Yes – Eight Steps!)
– Understand how to create and implement your own personal networking strategy unlike anyone else you know
– Learn the absolute worst thing you can do at a networking meeting
– Realize why most Northern Colorado networkers have yet to unlock the secrets for closing business in this region
Join us on Tuesday, November 6th starting at 8:45am.
This event is free, but registration is required (please register here). We look forward to seeing you there!
About the Speaker: David Wilkinson has personally launched 22 multi-national companies, with up to 30 million generated in revenue and 20% net profit successes. Having trained thousands of entrepreneurs globally including Fortune 500 Executives, he brings both the theoretical and the practical together with 18 years of experience as an innovative speaker and multi-layered networker.
Q4 is the BEST time to Sharpen your Marketplace Edge.
Whatever you implement during these final months of the year, should reap huge dividends and launch your business into a new position of strength and stability when 2019 begins.
The good news is, you don’t have to make major changes within your business to see a major difference in results! Many times, it’s just a matter of making the right strategic moves that will cause your customers to become “walking billboards” for your business, and give you greater satisfaction regarding the hard work you put in every day.
When you join us on November 16th, you’ll be setting yourself up for success right away – plus, you’re learn the following:
– How to create wholistic strategies, specific to your business, that keep even your newest customers long-term.
– Discover the number one way to establish your company as ‘highly unique’ in the marketplace – regardless of how many competitors you have.
– Understand how your communication style is likely hindering your ability to close.
– Learn how your current business model may be keeping you from retaining significant marketshare and/or producing long-term results.
We meet at Gourmet Grub Scratch Kitchen in Greeley – And while the presentation is free, lunch is available at your own expense.
Registration is required here.
We look forward to seeing you there!
About the Speaker: David Wilkinson has personally launched 22 multi-national companies, with up to 30 million generated in revenue and 20% net profit successes. Having trained thousands of entrepreneurs globally including Fortune 500 Executives, he brings both the theoretical and the practical together with 18 years of experience as an innovative speaker.