The GEC is constantly hosting new events for business owners.
Our next event is May 21st, at Community Banks of Colorado off Harmony Road, in Fort Collins:
It’s the elephant in the room.
Businesses are struggling to find (and ultimately keep) good employees. Most of them (in hushed tones), say it’s a “generational thing” that doesn’t seem to be going away.
We call it a Generational Paradox.
The good news is, you CAN increase sales and improve overall productivity in your office, when you begin to understand how Boomers, Gen-X and Millennials best operate. This presentation explains several “generational secrets” which will illuminate your understanding of how different age-groups can work together – And by the time you leave, you’ll have a greater understanding of the following:
– How the value systems of Boomers directly contradict the value systems of Gen X and Millennials
– How you can capitalize on each generation’s mindset in order to directly increase revenue
– Specific interview questions to determine the right hire for your organization, regardless of age
– The greatest fear of every generation and how it causes inherent conflict in the workplace
– What are the 3 main secrets that you must know in order to captivate, train and keep millennials in your organization
For more information, or to register for this event, please join our MeetUp page and RSVP.
We look forward to meeting you at one of our upcoming events in 2019.