It's the elephant in the room...
Businesses are struggling to find (and ultimately keep) good employees. Most of them (in hushed tones), say it’s a “generational thing” that doesn’t seem to be going away.
We call it a Generational Paradox.
The good news is, you CAN increase sales and improve overall productivity in your office, when you begin to understand how Boomers, Gen-X and Millennials best operate. This online presentation explains several “generational secrets” which will illuminate your understanding of how different age-groups can work together. By the time you finish this video presentation, you’ll have a greater understanding of the following:
– How the value systems of Boomers directly contradict the value systems of Gen X and Millennials
– How you can capitalize on each generation’s mindset in order to directly increase revenue
– Specific interview questions to determine the right hire for your organization, regardless of age
– The greatest fear of every generation and how it causes inherent conflict in the workplace
– What are the 3 main secrets that you must know in order to captivate, train and keep Millennials in your organization
Enjoy direct, online access to David Wilkinson's presentation, through your one-time purchase below: